|This is an open call to all RMS members. A couple of Colorado's fine Universities have asked our section if any members would be interested in actively participating in the education of our next generation. This can be done in a few ways...
Ways to Participate:
- 1. Participate in an upcoming competition by providing students a crash course in how to develop a strong conceptual basis of estimate and detailed schedule - RFPs issued in late March.
- Guest Lecture during the Fall Semester
- Undergraduate / Graduate Cost Estimating courses
- Engaged in the curriculum - be a guest speaker during the course of the semester on topics which align with the curriculum.
- Present a cost estimate and schedule to a class. Give students a taste of the nitty gritty details that text books do not provide.
- Be a Mentor and participate in meet and greet coffee talks focusing on the practical aspects, challenges, and opportunities of Project Controls.
We are glad to provide our members with the opportunity to participate in the education of our next generation.
Please let me know if you are interested in supporting some of our local Universities later this month or during the fall semester.
Mark Scheel EVP
RMS Vice President
AACE International Rocky Mountain Section