|will be held at the: CH2M Campus|
February Meeting Topic: Joint meeting with the Colorado Chapter of CMAA
Join the Association for Advancement of Cost Engineering on Thursday, February 18th, for our next RMS monthly meeting. This will be a joint meeting with our colleagues of the Colorado chapter of the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA). This meeting will be held at CH2M's campus, West Building, located at 9191 South Jamaica Street, Englewood, CO 80112.
We will have a special presentation from Stuart Williams, the South Terminal Redevelopment Program Manager for City and County of Denver, Department of Aviation. Stuart's presentation will provide an overview of the Hotel and Transit Center project at Denver International Airport, a $500 million initiative, which included design and construction of:
- The 519-room Westin hotel and conference center
- The public transit center, which included an RTD FasTracks commuter rail station connecting the airport with downtown Denver and a centralized pick-up and drop-off for all RTD buses serving the airport
- An open-air public plaza connecting the new development to the existing Jeppesen Terminal, where passengers and visitors can find entertainment, relaxation, art and restaurants
Mr. Williams has more than 32 years of experience in design and project management and has worked on behalf of the City and County of Denver on a number of high-profile projects, including the Better Denver Bond Program and the Denver Justice Center. A former Director of Engineering for the City, Williams holds a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Colorado State University.
The meeting is scheduled to start at 6pm. Dinner and drinks will be included. The Presentation will start at approximately 7pm.
9191 South Jamaica Street
Englewood, CO 80112
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Please email Mark Scheel, RMS Vice President, if you have any questions about the event at email@example.com.
Thank you for your attention and response, we look forward to seeing you at this month's meeting at CH2M.
The next three meetings on the horizon will be:
- March 17th at Mortenson's Downtown
- April 21st in South Denver
- April 23rd for the Denver Doors Open Event